Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Well this was unexpected!

Unexpected isn't even the word! I ran out and bought a three pack of HPT's the day after aunt flow didn't make an appearance. Although I was experiencing menstrual-like cramping, something didn't feel right and I couldn't put my finger on it. Aunt flow was due to arrive on July 28, 2012 but didn't show. On July 29, 2012 at around noon, I sat on the porcelain throne and braced myself for the results. I laid the test on the counter next to me and not even 10 seconds later I was presented with two very distinct pink lines. I waited a few hours and took another one because I couldn't believe it. Again - same results. Two days later I took the last remaining test in the box in the middle of the day and once again I had the same results. 

I AM PREGNANT!

I did some calculations of when I had my last period and learned that I was 4 weeks pregnant at the time of the test :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily