Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Confirmed!

I had an appointment for 7:30 this morning to obtain a "Proof of Pregnancy". Where I live, doctors require you to bring a proof of pregnancy before they'll schedule your first doctors appointment. Kind of a hassle, but it was over and done with within 30 minutes. The lady gave me a list of doctors to choose from, offered me some information on birthing and breastfeeding classes they offer here at the nearest hospital, and calculated my expected due date based on my last menstrual period. She estimated my due date to be April 6, 2013! Just three days after my younger sister's birthday :)

After getting my proof of pregnancy paperwork, I went ahead and scheduled my first OB/GYN appointment for next Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 8:45am. The day before my birthday! What a nice gift, lol. I'm positive no ultrasound will be done. I'm quite sure they just do my medical history and do some blood work. Nothing too exciting! After I'm done they'll schedule me right away for my next check up. Guess we will see what happens!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily